Thank you to all our amazing runners, walkers, donors, and other Race for Open Space supporters.
Together, we raised funds to support Big Sur Land Trust and our mission to inspire love of land across generations, conservation of our unique Monterey County landscapes, and access to outdoor experiences for all. The diverse landscapes of Monterey County thank you, and Big Sur Land Trust thanks you, for your support and participation!
Special thanks to our financial sponsors including Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System, Noland, Hamerly, Etienne & Hoss and Balance Hydrologics. Thanks also to our in-kind sponsors and those organizations who donated raffle items!
- Photos taken by Chris Cleary of The Treadmill’s are now available for free at: https://crowdpic.com/263. Other photos will be available soon. Please feel free to share your own photos with us!
- Synergy Race Timing results are available for viewing at: http://www.synergyracetiming.com/race-for-open-space/.
- Our leaderboards for the top individual and team fundraisers are still available at: https://secure.qgiv.com/event/raceforopenspace2019/.
- If you participated in the Race for Open Space please fill out this brief feedback 10-question survey at https://forms.gle/V3ZJwE86mEv6QEDq8. We want to continually improve your experience!
- The Race for Open Space is just one way that Big Sur Land Trust gets out in the community and invites you to be a part of our work. Stay tuned for other ways you can get involved, including:
May 4: A volunteer opportunity to help clean up the grounds at Glen Deven Ranch in Big Sur.
May 5: Our 4th annual Take It Outside Salinas! / Vamos Afuera Salinas! event, a free festival at Natividad Creek Park.
Docent-guided and self-guided hikes and outings on various lands conserved by Big Sur Land Trust.
Additional volunteer opportunities in the office, on the land, on social media, and at events.
And much more! Don’t hesitate to call us 831-625-5523 if you need more information.
Please be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram so that you can keep up on the latest and greatest of what’s going on at Big Sur Land Trust. If you have photos from the Race for Open Space please upload them and share your stories. (@bigsurlandtrust).